Public Buildings and Special Locations

Public-Buildings-and-AreasIf you are involved in the administration of buildings with public access you may be required to provide certificates as part of a licensing scheme. Where this is not required you need to be aware of your responsibilities under the duty of care. Any claim from a member of public will be viewed in the light of evidence you can produce to show you have taken all reasonable steps for their safety.

Special Locations are those where the risk to life or property is increased when there is a problem. They range from domestic bathrooms to filling stations. Sometimes they are a common part of standard installations and every contractor should be familiar with the requirements In other cases specific qualifications are required and the services of a specialist contractor should be sought.

We can advise you, carry out most of the work required and obtain specialist help for you if necessary.

Cookie Policy | Privacy Notice


Copyright © 2011-2018 Roger J Goldfinch & Sons LLP
Web Design by fairly marvellous Kent

Roger J Goldfinch & Sons LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England & Wales under registered number OC393731